My name is Aggelos Biboudis (Άγγελος Μπιμπούδης in Greek) and I’m a PhD student at the Dept. of Informatics and Telecommunications, University of Athens, under the supervision of Yannis Smaragdakis since July 2012. I am interested mostly in: modular extensibility, EDSLs, metaprogramming (staging) and stream oriented programming.
- Programming Languages: I currently work on program
generators, modular type systems and streams.
- O. Kiselyov, A. Biboudis, N. Palladinos, Y. Smaragdakis, "Stream Fusion to Perfection", (under review)
- A. Biboudis, P. Inostroza, T. van der Storm, "Recaf: Java Dialects as Libraries", (under review) (recaf ☕ repo)
- A. Biboudis, N. Palladinos, G. Fourtounis and Y. Smaragdakis, "Streams à la carte: Extensible Pipelines with Object Algebras", ECOOP'15 (slides, code, video, bib)
- V. Ureche, A. Biboudis, Y. Smaragdakis, M. Odersky, "Automating Ad hoc Data Representation Transformations", OOPSLA'15
- A. Biboudis, G. Fourtounis and Y. Smaragdakis, "jUCM: Universal Class Morphing (position paper)", MASPEGHI'15 (slides)
- A. Biboudis and E. Burmako, "MorphScala: Safe Class Morphing with Macros", SCALA'14
- A. Biboudis, N. Palladinos and Y. Smaragdakis, "Clash of the Lambdas", ICOOOLPS'14 (slides, code)
- P. Gerakios, A. Biboudis, and Y. Smaragdakis, "Reified Type Parameters Using Java Annotations", GPCE'13 (slides, poster)
- P. Gerakios, A. Biboudis, and Y. Smaragdakis, "Forsaking Inheritance: Supercharged Delegation in DelphJ", OOPSLA'13
- Computer Vision: I worked on the research and
a real-time stereo-vision algorithm for telemetry of a
high speed moving object (ball) in tennis sports.
- O. Sekkas, V. Tsetsos, A. Biboudis, E. Zervas, N. Silvestros, S. Hadjiefthymiades, A. Batistakis, "MobiXeyes: Real-time Stereo Vision Technology for Racket Sports", APCST'15
- Wireless Sensor Networks
- E. Zervas, A. Biboudis, C. Anagnostopoulos, O. Sekkas, and S. Hadjiefthymiades, "Multisensor data fusion for fire detection"
- Stream Fusion to Perfection, International Summer School on Metaprogramming, Aug 2016
- From Streams to Object Algebras to Fusion via Staging, CWI, SWAT, Feb 2016
- Streams à la carte: Extensible Pipelines with Object Algebras, PL Seminar, Dec 2014
- F#, Invited talk at OOP seminar, Jan 2015
- Introduction to F#, Invited talk at OOP seminar, Mar 2014, Jan 2013, Feb 2012
- JavaCC & JTB, SableCC, TP06-Compilers
- All about Reactive Extensions (also demo code), 49ο dotNETZone.gr Community Event, Feb 2012
- Deadlock detection & avoidance, OS lecture, Jan 2012
- Business Apps with Silverlight, IT Pro | Dev Connections, Oct 2010
- Introduction to Azure, Jul 2010
- Introduction to .NET Framework and C#, Invited talk at Information Systems AUEB, Jan 2010
- TA/Lab, K04-Introduction to Programming (2011) by Professor P. Stamatopoulos
- TA, K10-Object Oriented Programming (2011, 2012) by Professor I. Karali
- TA, K22-Operating Systems (2010, 2011, 2012) by Professor S. Hadjiefthymiades
- TA, TP06-Compilers (2012) by Professor Y. Smaragdakis